Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Class
Our Advanced Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training program allows students to complete certification requirements faster than traditional Six Sigma and Lean training programs. We have a nationally recognized program that is based on the ASQ Six Sigma Green Belt Body of Knowledge.
Lean Six Sigma combines two of the most powerful improvement methodologies in modern history – Six Sigma Methodology and Lean Thinking. This course is designed for business professionals who have significant experience in business operations and are capable of working independently.
Our Class is comprised of 3 Phases:
- Phase 1 is an intensive instructor-led workshop.
- Phase 2 is comprised of on-line homework and an on-line exam.
- Phase 3 is the practical application. Your on-line instructor will mentor you as you complete two Green Belt level projects and a Lean Six Sigma article.
Phase 1 Outline – The Workshop Phase
- Comprehensive Review/Overview LSS
- Review/Overview DMAIC Model
- Review/Overview PDCA process
- Review Lean Six Sigma Principles/Terminology
- Stakeholders Analysis/Project Charter/Business Case
- Return on Investment Models
- Information Gathering Tools
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Identifying Eliminating Waste – Speed Bumps
- Measurement of Central Tendency
- Basic Statistical Tools
- QC Analytical Problem Solving Tools
- SPC – Statistical Process Control
- Process Capability Index (CpK, PpK)
- Case Studies/Practice Exercises
- Lean Six Sigma Graphs and Tools
- Theory of Constraints
- Appropriate Project Selection
- Failure Mode Effects Analysis
- Root Cause Analysis
- Quality Characteristics for Graphing
- 5s Model – Expanded
- Models:3P; 6Ms; 8D Process
- Introduction to DFSS
Phase 2 Outline – The Reinforcement Phase
- 5 on-line homework assignments that reinforce Phase 1 and provide additional practice using various graphs and templates.
- On-line assessment to determine if student is ready for Phase 3
- Additional and/or optional assignments may be required based on the assessment
Phase 3 Outline – The Practical Application Phase
- Private post-instructor/mentor works with student to create:
- One project charter
- One Green Belt level project